РАДЫ СООБЩИТЬ, ЧТО ПОБЕДИТЕЛЯМИ И ОБЛАДАТЕЛЯМИ СТИПЕНДИИ
«MBA Strategy & 1,Inc. Scholarship» СТАЛИ:
ДАНИИЛ ПАСЬКО, HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL, CLASS 2010
ОЛЕГ ГОНЧАРЕНКО, INSEAD, CLASS 2010
ОТ ВСЕЙ ДУШИ ПОЗДОРАВЛЯЕМ ПОБЕДИТЕЛЕЙ!
Name: MBA Strategy and 1, Inc. Scholarship
Two scholarship awards of US $40,000 in total will be awarded in 2009.
The cost of financing your overseas graduate qualification can be a critical factor in deciding whether or not to study and where to complete your degree, especially for CIS prospective candidates. The teams from "MBA Strategy" and "1, Inc." recognize this and so have made the decision to offer 2 of $40,000 in total Scholarships to 2 students, who have already shown their great leadership potential while building a successful career and who may live in one of the CIS countries and. "MBA Strategy" and "1, Inc." took the decision to offer 2 students an award that would either pay their entire tuition fees for a year or to make a substantial contribution to their costs.
The criteria are:
- Candidate should have been admitted (or at least has to be put into the wait-list) to a business school in 2008, 2009 or has to be the current student of class 2009, 2010.
- Admittance (or at least wait-listing, as mentioned above) to a Top 50 Global MBA Program (The school you are admitted to has to be one of the top 50 in the next rankings: Global MBA Ranking by FT.com, Top Business Schools Ranking by Economist.com, Top full-time MBA Programs by Businessweek.com, Best Business Schools by USNews.com).
- The age of applicant is from 25 to 35 years.
- Not less than 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Clear career track and significant achievements in the field of professional competency.
- Applicant has to be Russian speaking person, or Ukrainian speaking person in case of Ukrainian citizenship. The most suitable (but not the only) candidates according to this criterion are the CIS countries citizens.
All completed applications must be received by the 11th of April 2009 for the 2009/2010 academic year's commencement in an MBA program.
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship you have to submit the application form below before the deadline, and provide it with the next documents:
- Detailed resume which shows you as a prospective candidate for this scholarship
- Submitted essay (max. 1000 words) on the topic: “Explain why you are the best candidate for this scholarship. Please, provide an explanation based on your long-term and short-term career goals, and also your previous achievements in building a professional career”.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us:
+380 (44) 279 30 63
Due to the deadline the registration application process for the scholarship is finished! The results of the scholarship contest will be published on the 11th of May, 2009.