Если у вас есть на примете действительно талантливый человек, укажите, пожалуйста, как с ним связаться!
Мы знаем, где он сможет себя "засветить" :)
GMAT Verbal Consultant / English Teacher
MBA Strategy is an educational and technological company, a leader of education in Ukraine and Russia. We act as a catalyzer of life and career of our clients who enter the world’s best business schools and universities (Harvard, Wharton, Stanford), helping them change themselves, their companies and the country for the better. We are proud to say that since 2003 more than 2000 of our clients have already achieved their life-long dreams of getting into top business school programs.
Because of the steady development of the company, we are seeking for a TOEFL/IELTS teacher who shares our views and values.
You perfectly fit us if:
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English (C1-C2) (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE or study/work experience abroad is
- You are constantly improving your knowledge reading professional literature, attending workshops and visiting
trainingsand conferences (CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL, TKT is a benefit).
- You have a positive attitude towards math.
- You love teaching, sharing knowledge; you are patient and genuinely care about your students.
- You have successful teaching or tutoring experience. Your students have gained top results.
- You are a lifelong learner and you are familiar with “Coursera”, “Future Learn” and “edX”.
- You like spending your spare time actively participating in sports, outdoor activities, volunteering.
- A job in a fast-growing and respectful educational company with the 14 years of history.
- An opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Being a key person, with a real input in the company’s result.
- A chance to become an expert in the field of business education.
- Close connections with top MВА schools and students.
- An opportunity to gain experience in an exciting and ever-growing teaching medium, with a workplace which is on the cutting-edge of teaching technology.
- Teach and Consult GMAT verbal clients in groups, individually and via Skype.
- Update teaching materials.
- Answer clients’ inquiries regarding GMAT verbal.
- One-month of intensive GMAT training on a position of a trainee and continuous personal program of training and development.
- A possibility to attend both internal and external training and courses.
- A chance to master other international tests (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, SAT).
- Flexible working schedule.
- A competitive salary (competitive starting hourly rate + excellent bonus system)
- Paid vacation and compensation of fitness center
- Registration according to labor legislation.
- A possibility to work part-time (if you are a student).
- The office in the city center (Belorusskaya Metro stat).
Please, send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.